I guess 20 out of 25 isn't bad
From Popular Mechanics
http://www.popularmechanics.com/blog...s/4221635.html
The List: How to...
1. Patch a radiator hose
2. Protect your computer
3. Rescue a boater who has capsized
4. Frame a wall
5. Retouch digital photos
6. Back up a trailer
7. Build a campfire
8. Fix a dead outlet
9. Navigate with a map and compass
10. Use a torque wrench
11. Sharpen a knife
12. Perform CPR
13. Fillet a fish
14. Maneuver a car out of a skid
15. Get a car unstuck
16. Back up data
17. Paint a room
18. Mix concrete
19. Clean a bolt-action rifle
20. Change oil and filter
21. Hook up an HDTV
22. Bleed brakes
23. Paddle a canoe
24. Fix a bike flat
25. Extend your wireless network
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I guess 20 out of 25 isn't bad
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Is it sad that I know how to do all but one of those [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
I am around that range too man
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Must be old, because I can do all of them but bleed brakes.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
If I were a little more computer literate, I'd be rolling
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
They left out the #1 essential for the single man....COOK!!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I know about 19 of those.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks